Weight Loss - best of

Weight Loss

 I had been overweight all my life. I also tried to change my life and now I'm successful. What did I do? It started 3 years ago. I changed my thinking about my life. I stopped to use my favorite phrase that tomorrow I will do something about my weight and realized that this is my last chance to change my face.


Here's why we gain weight and my suggestion to reverse it


When we are nervous, we eat. Don't strain. When we celebrate something with friends, we eat. Celebrate in temperance. When we watch television, what do we do? We eat and eat. Nut hard to break? Once we are sad, we eat when we see someone smoking, we take something to eat, we must ask ourselves questions that can help solve a problem:


I thought about losing weight but I didn't. Why does this happen? ? It's mostly because you really want to eat the candy. Do I really need that cookie/cake/ice cream right now or am I pacifying something that is wrong with me right now. What would I like to change now? Why do I want to change it? What changes will cause, now or in the near future, it is always easier to afford to lose weight for one more day.


People who have successfully achieved their ideal weight and better health without dieting report the following success strategies:


They are committed to long-term habit change and weight loss, they have become educated in solid nutrition principles that they have learned to deal with emotions and stress without food that they consciously eat when they have hungry and stop well” to honor their health and well-being, they learn to adjust portions or food intake to match activity level, they don’t sabotage them Trying to do a lot of work and something that touches me or requires extra thought, my tendency is to want to pause and chew something. This could be true for you too. I didn't work directly on the anxious feelings themselves, just the end result of wanting to eat something. Every time I tried it I ended up not wanting what I was going to eat in the first place, so personally I would say it's very effective.